THE 2016 JURY & Council Members
- President, Public Relations Consultants Association of India (PRCAI)
- Vice President, Managing Committee of The Advertising Club, India
- Member, Awards Governing Council, Goafest, India
G Ajay Row is an entrepreneurial business leader with 30 years of experience in data-driven marketing, loyalty, analytics and CRM across a variety of industries and a number of countries. He is currently the CEO of Litmus.
- http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/catalyst/the-new-indian-diwa/article7507437.ece - “Meet the New Indian DIWA”
- http://indianexpress.com/tag/turning-around-brand-manmohan/(Written during his tenure as PM)
- http://www.financialexpress.com/news/miller-s-fables/1236820Are you one of them who should not read BBC India Correspondent Sam Miller's book "A Strange Kind of Paradise"?
Mumbai based Girish Menghani is a brand specialist currently spearheading the Marketing function at Omkar Realtors & Developers, one of Mumbai’s leading realty firms.As a passionate marketeer, his corporate experience traverses the product and brand management, digital marketing, marketing research functions in real estate and logistics verticals. Commencing his career with the blue chip DHL Express India at Delhi, Girish capped his 8-year stint withthe role of Product Manager- South Asia as a passionate brand custodian for the leading MNC outfit. His foray into realty vertical saw him taking on the marketing challenge at Mumbai’s leading real estate brand the Lodha Group in early 2012 and later at Omkar Realtors in mid-2015. His on-going engagement with the realty vertical has provided him a rich and strategic exposure primarily in mid and ultra luxury housing segment. His marketing prowess is reflective in his key role as a brand architect contributing towards a business of over Rs 5000 crore in domestic and international markets spanning only a 4- year timeline. A management graduate from MDI Gurgaon with specialization in marketing and finance and work experience in Delhi and Mumbai markets, Girish also had a brief stint in the sales & marketing division of Reliance Infocomm.
Afitness enthusiast, he clocked a timing of 2 hours 10 minutes in the recent 2016 Stanchart Marathon finishing the half marathon without much sweat.
Currently Chief Marketing Officer/Executive Director of D&M Workspace Solutions, (US$20 million) an industry leader in Premium Commercial interior solutions through products ranging from Partition systems; Flooring; Wall finishes; Furniture and Lighting. Also Chief Marketing Officer for The Artizen Interiors, India's trusted Interior fit-out General contracting company, with a pan India presence and a turnover of over US$35 Million. Additional responsibilities include Tie-ups, Alliance management with global brands and marketing across industry verticals. The focus includes Strategic relationships; marketing, new business Pitches, and New positioning through Digital media and PR. Training facilitation is also an additional responsibility. Dec 2013 - CMO/ ED of www.dnmindia.in/ www.artizen.in June 2012-Dec 2013 CEO in-charge of creating the new Lighting vertical for D&M, specialising in Commercial, Decorative and Exterior lighting, representing the world's best and most premium brands. Past (before June 2012) - Trade & Investment Advisor with Australian Trade Commission (Australian Govt). Proactive, multi-skilled professional. MBA in International Business, with Diploma in Sales & marketing and several skill enhancement courses strong track record of over 17 years in service sector, and International Business Consulting. I am also a Presenter; and a certified Trainer/ Facilitator: a) World's View 9C of Leadership (http://www.worldsv.com) b) Dale Carnegie - Trainer Excellent Program (Advanced) c) Certified Trainer - Indian Society of Training & Development (ISTD) - www.istdchennai.org d) IITD - Certified Trainer c) Practitioner - www.directivecommunication.com Storyteller; Anchor; Presenter; Facilitator Specialties: Strategy Relationship Management Strategic Alliances Product Promotion Client servicing Troubleshooting Liaison & Networking Training and Development Public Speaking Team Building
- Started his career as an Art Director at McCann Erickson after graduating from the Sir JJ School of Applied Arts
- He then moved to JWT to fill the role of a Sr. Art Director, for a period of 6 years
- After this he was a Creative Director at Enterprise Nexus (now Bates India)
- After leaving enterprise nexus, he studied filmmaking from new york film academy and post that was directors assistant for a year to ramgopalverma for a Bollywood movie “sarkar raj”
- Grey Worldwide was his next stepping stone, where he filled the role of an Executive Creative Director & Vice-President
- This was followed by taking up the responsibility as the President and Executive Creative Director at Umbrella Design
- He started his own design and advertising agency AUTUMNWINTER COMMUNICATIONS & DESING in 2014 and a production house SPRINGSUMMER.
- He also ventured into directing adfilms and directed several ad films till date.
- Karan has handled several Brands in his career. some of the Brands worked on: Killer Jeans, killer deo , Reliance communication (ADAG), Easies, Times of India, Femina, filmfare, Ravissant, ICICI Credit cards, Smirnoff, Coke, Fanta, Inorbit Mall, Mother’s Recipe, NECC, Parle wafers, Parle-g, Bharti Axa, Bajaj alliance, Shantigram (Adani), Audi, Kinderjoy, Nutella, Fereroo Rocher. Honda Brio, Lucky Strike (itc), Servo 4t, Vimal. Lawmanpg3 jeans, Integriti clothing, reliance 4g “jio” (MDAG), JW marriot, Kamala group, Reliance industries (MDAG), Mine jewellery, Marico group, raymonds,
- He has handled the prestigious brand ‘Killer’ from the Kewal Kiran Clothing Ltd. for more than 15 years
- Karan has won more than 100 number of awards and creative accolades in Indian and International Award Fests. This includes One Show, Cannes, Adfest, Spikes Asia, goafest (abby), kyoorious design yatra and more
- His outstanding campaigns for Killer Jeans over the last 13 years have won numerous awards and have carved a niche for the brand
- One of his most recent achievements includes winning art director of the year while Working at Umbrella Design at OLIVE CROWN award for TOI RECYCLE GANESHA CAMPAIGN.
- Also Green Brand of the year for killer water saver jeans and agency of the year grey worldwide for the killer water saver jeans at olive crown award.
- He also won the following awards for the Killer Water Saver Jeans Campaign, while at Grey: Grand prix at goafest in the integrated category and EFFIE’S Awards in India and Asia Pacific - for making the brand the most effective and prestigious
- At the prestigious GoaFest Abby Awards 2015, Karan’s agency, AutumnWinter was: Ranked as the number 1 agency in Design Category and received an overall ranking of 6th position in the Advertising Industry
- In GoaFest Abby Awards 2016, AutumnWinter won 5 Bronze Awards for Print Craft and Design
- SPICE is an acronym which stands for Sales through Prospect Identification and Continuous Engagement. Lead generation and lead management is a science that goes far beyond just aggregating names and numbers in a database. Over the last couple of years, his group had invested in technology and has created algorithms to identify sales prospects, classified them and created conversion strategies that converted prospects in to sales using a combination of online and offline initiatives .SPICE has proven results of contributing to over 15% of a brands sales
- Social CRM and ORM 24 X 7 program – Conception and implementation
- Bruce Clay SEOToolSet Training every year for the last 8 years (2008 to 2016), including multiple trainings at the Bruce Clay headquarters in California
- GAP – Google AdWords Professional (2008)
- International Conferences on Digital Marketing – SMX (Seattle), AdTech (Sydney, New Delhi), Search Engine Room (Sydney), etc.
- Com, specializing in Marketing, University of Western Sydney (graduated with Distinction in 1996)
- MBA, specializing in e-Marketing, University of Technology, Sydney (2004)
- #LiftRESPONSE Masterclass by Michael Leander, New Delhi (August 2015)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- SEO Site Audits
- Google Penalty Assessments
- Google AdWords, PPC
- SEO Web Design
- Google Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Landing Page Optimization
- Conversion Rate Optimization
Snimarjyot Kaur Kochhar is a seasoned Integrated Marketing Communication Professional & brings with her more than 12 years of experience across industries. Her focus areas include Strategy Planning, Brand Building & Product Life Cycle Management.
She has worked with Global multi-billion dollar conglomerates across HealthCare, Real Estate & Media sectors. A team leader, she has formulated & rolled-out strategic marketing initiatives, helping organizations improve their key business metrics.
She has done her post graduate program in Management from the Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad.
As the Chief Marketing Officer at Health Total, India’ leading preventive healthcare service provider, she is responsible for customer-focused business initiatives, including Content Marketing, Brand Development & the Mobile Application business.